March 11, 2011

Five Things

The D Man has risen from the depths of winter, the sunshine restoring my faith in all things. The promise of better days has reinvigorated my commitment. My largesse. The D Man's Music will be energized as a result. Enjoy the fruits. And enjoy some great tracks from the past few weeks.
  • The Pains of Being Heart drop their sophomore album in the next couple weeks. Produced by Flood and Alan Moulder (think Siamese Dream), the Brooklyn shoegazers take off with fuzzed-out mega pop on the instant anthem "Belong."
  • Collapse Into Now is here. And it's good. Check out "Walk It Back" and "Mine Smell Like Honey."
  • Radiohead always know how to finish off an album. See "Separator."
  • If you're not feeling the "New Beat" from Toro Y Moi, well then, I feel sorry for you.
  • The D Man has already told you how much I love this album, right?

No comments: